Welcome to the City of Albuquerque


Show Navigation
Latest From Twitter

Report graffiti, weeds, and missed trash collections with ABQ311.

Get the App

Try the ABQ311 app.

Other Issues

Report other issues.

Use ABQ311: How To

Report any of the following issues to the City of Albuquerque:

  • Graffiti
  • Lost Animals
  • Large-item garbage pick-up
  • Missed trash pick-up
  • Weed complaints
  • Pothole
  • Abandoned vehicles
  • Residential trash container request
  • Traffic Signs
  • Traffic Pavement Markings

Report Issue

To submit anonymously, please enter "none@cabq.gov" into the email address field.

Document Actions