13001 Singing Arrow Rd. SE 87123 Dorado Pl. & Singing Arrow Rd. Phone: (505) 291-6200 FAX: (505) 291-6229
This Community Center shares a building with a City-run Child and Family Development Services Program.
- Regulars Hours: M-F, opens @ 7:05 am & closes at 6 pm. Youth Programs
- Before and After School Recreation Program: Registration begins Monday, August 6th, 2012 and is on going (yearly).
- Before School Program: M-F, opens @ 7:05 am & closes at 6 pm. Phone (505)-291-6200
- Schools served in the respective district are Apache Elem., Manzano Mesa Elem., Eubank Elem. and the Native American Community Academy School.
- Apache Elem., students are transported ( van ) to school at 8 am. Manzano Mesa Elem., @ 8:20am, Eubank Elem., participants are escorted to the bus @ 8:10am and the bus for NACA picks up participants @ 8 am.
- After School Program: Free Snack, homework help, computer lab, game room, arts & crafts and some free field trips.
- Open Recreation for adults: computer lab & game room: M/T/Th/F, 9am-3pm; Wednesday 9am-12pm.
- Singing Arrow Neighborhood Association: Second Thursday each month at 7 pm
- Sub-committees meet throughout the month upon reservation
Lawrence Segura, Community Recreation Center Supervisor, (email@example.com)