Purchase ABQ BioPark tickets online for general admission and special events.
- Call 311 or (505) 768-2000
- You must have an email address, credit card, Internet access and printer to purchase print-at-home tickets.
- After your purchase, you will recieve two emails with confirmation and a link to a pdf that contains your tickets.
- You must bring the printed tickets with you to the BioPark. Tickets can only be scanned once, regardless of how many copies you have.
- All sales are final. No refunds or rainchecks.
- Through our online ticket purchasing system, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Online Ticket Policies
If you forget your tickets, you will need to provide a picture ID of the ticket buyer and the ticket number or confirmation number at the BioPark.
Ticket buyers receive two emails—a purchase confirmation and a link to the pdf that contains your tickets. If you haven't received two emails from the BioPark, check your spam or junk mail box.
BioPark emails come from an address ending with "@cabq.gov." You may need to add this address to your safe-senders list.
If you have problems printing, bring your ticket numbers or purchase confirmation numbers to the BioPark during regular business hours (9:00am-5:00pm daily).
Present the numbers with a picture ID in the Administration Office to redeem the tickets. The Administration Office is closed during after-hours Special Events.
Exchanges and Expiration
General Admission Tickets
- Not refundable
- May be exchanged for comparable admission tickets or upgraded to combo tickets. Please visit a BioPark cashier for exchanges or upgrades.
- May be applied toward an annual membership to the New Mexico BioPark Society on the day of your visit.
- Valid for any day the BioPark is open to the general public.
- General admission tickets do not expire.
Special Event Tickets (concerts, River of Lights, etc.)
- Not exchangeable or refundable.
- Valid only for the event date(s).
- Expire when the event ends.
Online Transaction Security
We have partnered with Siriusware to make print-at-home tickets as secure as possible. All credit card information is encrypted before transmission and storage.