Welcome to the City of Albuquerque


Up one level
Show Navigation
Most Popular Pages
Latest From Twitter
Visit our Social Media Club
Document Actions

Bake Sale

A Bake Sale permit is needed for any temporary, special event that is serving “non-potentially hazardous foods”.

Read More…

Noise Permit

Noise permits for the temporary exceedance of the noise ordinance are available through the City of Albuquerque Environmental Health Department, located downtown at City Hall in Suite 3023.

Read More…

Open Burning

The Open Burn Program regulates open outdoor burning in order to limit pollution, decrease the chance of fire damage to property and injuries. Small bonfires, cooking, and burning piled vegetative material are conditionally allowed.

Read More…

Special Event Vendor

Special events include Summerfest to the Balloon Fiesta and everything in between!

Read More…