Add to Calendar
Join us for a meeting of the Library Advisory Board to hear reports from the Friends of the Public Library and the director.
- 5 p.m. - Call to order
- 5:02 p.m. - Approval of agenda items
- 5:05 p.m. - Minutes of previous meeting
- 5:10 p.m. - Public Comment/Introduction of guests
- 5:15 p.m. Board President
- Public comment on Naming Policy - 2-minute limit
- 5:40 p.m. - Friends for the Public Library Report
- 5:50 p.m. - Director's Report
- 6:10 p.m. - Review of Action Items from Meeting
- 6:20 p.m. - Board Member "Go Round"
- 6:30 p.m. - Adjournment
A Library Advisory Board is established as liaison between the community and its
government for the following purposes:
- To keep itself informed of library needs and serve as a forum for discussion.
- To recommend to the Mayor and the County Commission policies for overall
development to include plans for additional library facilities, and ways and means of financing improvements.
- To encourage the greatest use of library facilities and programs.
Members of the public are invited to attend.
To request a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in the hearing or meeting, or if a summary or other type of accessible format to public documents is needed, please contact as soon as possible the Library Administration Office at (505) 768-5170.