Volunteer service builds bridges throughout our community and connects people to people. Meaningful volunteer opportunities are offered for volunteers of all ages. If you have time and energy to spare, we can connect you with organizations or individuals who need assistance, by simply calling our volunteer office at 764-1616.
Program Supervisor: Robert Sandoval.
RSVP Volunteers (aged 55 and older) work throughout the Albuquerque/Bernalillo County community by providing support services to more than 220 public and nonprofit agencies including schools, hospitals, museums, senior centers, frail elderly programs, police departments, juvenile programs, social services, homeless facilities, child abuse and neglect shelters, environmental projects, and disaster relief programs. Volunteers also work on one-time special-event projects, such as Daffodils for Hospice and Make a Difference Day.
RSVP benefits include:
- Supplemental accident and liability coverage while on duty
- Mileage and meal reimbursement for those in need
- Recognition events, awards ceremonies, and social gatherings
- Networking with other volunteers and agencies
- Opportunities for meaningful, challenging, and diverse volunteer experiences
- Assistance with volunteer placement
Check these announcements for additional volunteer opportunities.
*Indicates a City of Albuquerque Volunteer Opportunity.
Ladera Golf Course is home to the To'Hajiilee Summer Junior Golf Program,
Fall and Spring Swim lessons are offered at West Mesa Aquatic Center and Sandia Pool. Classes are divided by age and skill level.
Read more about Tennis Lessons through the City's Parks and Recreation Department.